Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hey everyone!! I need helpppppp with one of my pets..

Hey everyone,
    I'm a new member here. It's so great to be able to speak to other pet owners about our love and concerns for our pets.
    I've recently created a fundraiser for my cutee cat "Kuku". He's really sick.. He's unable to move one of this legs, and is therefore unable to walk without struggle. He no longer wants to play or do anything but rest in bed.. I've created the fundraiser to raise money for vet fees.

Please click the link for more details and for pictures/videos of the lovable Kuku <3
    https://www.gofundme.com/96cjbu58

Really appreciate it!!!
    I would appreciate any help or even comments if your pet has gone through the same thing..Anything would really be amazing and so so helpful.

Re: Hey everyone!! I need helpppppp with one of my pets..

I just joined your forum and am reading through posts and found this one. I am so sorry to hear about Kuku!! I realize this post is a couple of months old so I hope things have gone well for you and Kuku. Please keep us updated on how everything goes, I would donate to your cause but I'm a young single girl living alone and don't have much cash to spare. I will however say I work at a Vet Clinic and have seen many cases of pets with bad legs and I've seen many full recoveries, of course it all depends on what is wrong with Kuku though.

Aleshia, we get a lot of appeals for money on this forum and we have to vet them carefully. Most are genuine, but sadly not all. The trouble with fundraising via third party sites is that there is no way of independently verifying that the money will be spent as intended. This particular appeal appears to have been withdrawn.

Good to know!