Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My dog passed away last week

Our family dog teni passed away last week. Though he lived quite a long life but from the past six months he was suffering from aging. He left us last Tuesday. May god bless his soul. It would not be easy to forget him. I wept when i remembered how i used to shout at him out of frustration some time and he just kept looking innocently. His life was definitely not easy and i realize it when i remember him now.

Re: My dog passed away last week

I am very sorry to read your news and send you my heartfelt sympathy. If you feel in need of further support at this difficult time, you are welcome to contact me via private message on this forum or via the contact facility on my website (link in signature below).

Sorry to hear about your dog, it happens to all of us animal lovers unfortunately. Why don't you post a picture of him in honour of his life, we would love to see him x

Excellent idea, Lurcher! Manishsqrt, you are welcome to post photos either in this thread, as you have started it already, or to make a new memorial thread in the "Animal Memorial" section.

Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 32
Size:  9.0 KB
    Ok friends on your request i am posting his picture. May god bless him.

Ah he looks beautiful! What is that black mark on his back?

Nothing, it was just a spot right from his birth.