Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: please donate.

Hybrid View

please donate.

the vets name is kindness in port st lucie florida. im autistic and please forgive the writing I just wanna save my little girl ratty when I get her into the vet ill change the money goal on there to the correct price.
    Last edited by LPC; 10-02-2015 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Link to fundraising site removed

Re: please donate.

Any member who might be considering making is donation is strongly advised to contact the vet direct and confirm all the details independently. It is safer to make payment direct to the vet on the animal's behalf than to pay via a third party site, since in the latter case there is no way of checking whether the money has been spent as intended.

I have traced the vets to this page: http://www.kindnessanimalhosp.com There is a contact button, which gives the address and telephone number. There is also a "send a message" facility.