Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Who is the king of beats in a fight ?

Who do you think win in a fight : fully grown male lion , fully grown male tiger , fully grown male bear !
    I am goning with Lion beacuse i searcha bout that very much and i laern that they are best warriors !
    Look at some topic to inspire from them !

https://www.google.r...moLL1LSOTdp-eUg
    In both Lion was winner and i am agree but you ?
    Last edited by LPC; 09-03-2015 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Same link put in twice. DO NOT REINSERT!

Re: Who is the king of beats in a fight ?

Welcome to the forum. I'm afraid that the link you have given does not work. Please put in the correct web page.

Kindly pass to the introductions section of the forum to say hello to members and tell us something about yourself and your pets.

I'm sorry becuase the link dosen't work , i don't konw why...

After i tell about myself can we talk about my question right there :rolleyes:.

SmartBrain, in your first post you put the same link in twice. I removed the second (identical) link - and you put it back again! Do not do this. Duplicate links in one post are regarded as spam and could lead to your being banned.

Oh , i'm very sorry .

But why nobody respond to this question ?

Probably because the link you gave doesn't work....and your question merely asks people to speculate on a hypothetical fight between animals.

I repeat my invitation to you, to go to the introductions section first and tell us about yourself and any pets you may have. You will be more likely to get responses that way. This forum is for positive discussion about animals: their habits, health, welfare, environment, interaction with humans, etc. If you look at the list of topics on the home page, that will give you an idea.

I am the king of the beats when I hear that music, just can't get me off the dancefloor :D