Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Animal shelter Philippines need help!

Dear animal Friends,

Last year I volunteerd at Aklan Animal Rescue& Rehabilitation Center. AARRC catches and sterilises stray pets, and return them to where they came from after treatment. Injured, abused or sick animals are given the necessary medical care and are put up for adoption whenever possible.

Aklan Animal Rescue & Rehabilitation Center (Philippines) is constructing a new shelter to help more stray animals in Aklan, Philippines. The construction of the shelter is funded privately and at the current rate, would take 5 years or more to complete. During this time hundreds of innocent souls will suffer tremendously. We have already started the main building and the first dog kennel, the latter is almost production ready.

What is our solution? With the money we raise we will complete the facility with a second dog kennel (houses up to 60 or more dogs), an animal clinic and a cattery.

Please visit our page: http://aarrc.granjulia.com and share it!!

Thank you!

Name:  Shakira before.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  12.1 KBName:  534236_663549413672797_1885423592_n.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  64.0 KBName:  maddy_before.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  78.7 KBName:  1800182_915098141851255_5751299393972472231_n.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  80.7 KB
    Last edited by brechjevdw; 06-18-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Re: Animal shelter Philippines need help!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the project.

Wish you success on your project. Been to Philippines many times and I must say Animal shelter should be built. I saw many dogs and cats need serious attention. Good luck!
    Last edited by LPC; 06-07-2015 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Second link to same site removed

Blog Entries

Thank you for helping these animals in the Philippines. From what I have seen online, they need help and support there.

Thank you so much! You are right, there are only a few shelters in the Philippines and to many wounded animals who need help and care. Thats why we are constructing a new shelter, so we can help more stray animals. If you're in the Philippines you can always visit us, and go to the beach with the dogs or you can cuddle some cats. And if you see an animal who needs help please contact us!! All our 70 dogs and 40 cats are looking for a forever home, please visit http://adoption.tukcedo.nl and maybe you can give one of them a forever home!! share our page with your friends and family: see link in first post on this thread. Thank you!
    Last edited by brechjevdw; 06-10-2015 at 06:13 AM.

hi I'm also a Filipino did you guys tried asking help from the government btw good luck and god bless to AKLAN more power
    Oh how I wish there is one here in Panay who could help sick and poor dogs with a very good price...