Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donation for my two cats! Emergency!

Hi everyone! Always so great to see so many people caring about animals! :) :)
    I message you here because I need your help, I need donation to be able to keep my kitties and for them not to become homeless for the third time. I've rescued a lot of animals, never asked for anything, but sadly this time I have too. Thank you, for them, and for me because they are my babies and I don't want to leave them behing. Even a small donation is already a big help, really!

I explained their all story here, where you can donate : https://www.babeldoor.com/en/project...ogleyandmazey/

Thank you for paying attantion to this message!
    Fanette

Re: Donation for my two cats! Emergency!

I wish you well in your fundraising campaign. I hope that you reach your desired target.

However, I must give the standard caution which is always given to members and visitors considering making a donation: always check out all the details first, verifying them independently if possible.

Thank you!
    Yes for sure, it's a certified, official website for crowdfunding projects. I've already donating for different projects in that website and it always worked perfectly :)

Blog Entries

I hope your appeal for donations is working out Fanette.....Kind thoughts to you and the cats.

I just checked on her appeal page and it seems that Fanette has exceeded her target. What a fantastic result!

Blog Entries

Oh great!! Brilliant result Fanette. I am so pleased for you. So now the cats will get their flight and you won't be separated. That is wonderful news!