Hello, I bought a mouse from a pet store a few months ago and about a week ago it started coughing (its not allergies ive taken it out of his cage for a while and he wouldn't stop, plus he has all of the signs of a bacterial or viral infection) I know what your saying... "TAKE IT TO A VET" but I don't really have the 75+ dollars to spend on a mouse that I bought for 5 bucks, I know that sounds harsh but I don't want it to suffer. Does anyone know anything that I could give him to make him feel better and stop coughing
PLEASE HELP!!!!