Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Exclamation ELAHO here, read if you want to know more about us.

Hello everyone, my name is Alex but I will stay under the username of ''ELAHO'' on this forum. Let me tell you more about this ELAHO thing, it all started when me and 2 of my friends, Andreea and Ana started a discussion about the homeless animals in our city(and there are quite some since we live in Romania), here's what an article on Wikipedia is saying '' Estimations for Bucharest vary widely, officials saying there are about 40,000 stray dogs[21] or 60,000,[22] while other sources push those estimates to 100,000 or even 200,000.[23]'' this is only 1 city http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_dogs_in_Bucharest , which happens to be our Capital.
    Now, back to our discussion, we were trying to find a way to somehow help those helpless souls, because hundreds of dogs&cats are being poisoned and killed every day in Romania, this is when Andreea suggested starting a YouTube channel and donate every single money this channel generates to organizations that focus on helping animals.
    -----
    ELAHO(Enjoy life and help others) is an ambitious project with the purpose of helping homeless animals, we have this YouTube channel, where we post funny&entertaining videos, all the $ this youtube channel generates will be donated to organizations that focus on helping animals.
    Please share our videos, it takes only 2 seconds, thank you :)
    *WE DO NOT ASK FOR ANY MONEY*
    -----
    Some of you may not know, but an YouTube channel can generate quite some money and you should never underestimate the power of sharing on internet, this is why we are here, we ask you to check out our channel and maybe share one of our videos, this channel is only 5 days old, but we have a video with close to 400 views(mostly people from our personal facebook sharing it, this is the first time we tell someone on a forum about our channel) we don't have too much time in our hands since we have to study for university, but we are trying to upload a video daily, so why not subscribe to our channel, get entertained every day and help animals at the same time?
    Here's our last video: https://youtu.be/64OureU2-90

I hope this is not seen as another way of advertising a YouTube channel, thought it is, but we are not doing this for ourselves, we are doing this for our beloved animals, please share the love and tell us what you think about our channel, we are waiting suggestions :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this, Alex.

Re: ELAHO here, read if you want to know more about us.

A warm welcome to the forum! Your thread has been awaiting moderation, as new members need to have any links approved. I have approved the link to your YouTube channel and wish you well in your desire to help homeless dogs. That is a very worthy cause.

Thank you very much:)

Blog Entries

Alex, thank you so much for what you are doing.
    I wish ELAHO every success. What a good cause -to help those animals. I worry terribly about the fate of those street dogs in Romania, and also in Bosnia, etc.

Hello Tobi, thank you very much, we started to spend more time trying to get our channel known, it's going pretty well now, if you want to help us, a simple share on facebook or whatever social media you're using would be amazing, thank you again.
    Have a great day, Alex.

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Alex.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com