Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Re: The Time You Have (in jelly beans)

Very thought provoking video. One thing I noticed: 2676 days spent watching TV! It seems that is only an average. Well, as for myself I very rarely watch TV; it's only canned entertainment. As for the news, a quick look at BBC News online (say 10 minutes per day) gives me a sufficient overview - and I can't change world events, anyway!

I reckon that 2676 extra free days can't be bad! How about other people? How could you free up all those hours/days?

Blog Entries

Re: The Time You Have (in jelly beans)

Well if they were my jelly beans I'd be a goner now....because I would have eaten the whole lot!! lol

No seriously....it does make you stop and think when you see it like that. I don't think I could 'free up' more of my time, but I do like to swap doing one thing for doing another.
    I was watching an interesting video tonight, about "The Bionic Vet", on UK Channel 4 online, then paused it and went for a walk instead. It was a lovely Spring night, with a red moon just rising, owls calling, etc
    Last edited by Tobi; 04-05-2015 at 05:15 PM.