Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Please sign the petition! The dog, which the owner mutilated

Hello Elena,
    It's great that you actually got to see Mucha, and can see that she is happy and doing well. That is good news. It sounds as if she is bounding with energy! And such a graceful friendly girl.

I think the word you mean might be "treats" (instead of "sweets"?)

I don't really know about the work LAPA does. I have only just heard of the charity. It does seem, from what you have seen yourself, that charitable help isn't making very much difference to the stray dogs in the Russian provinces, where, except for the help of a few local people, the dogs' lives must be very sad indeed.

What lovely pictures! Thank you. I can see how relaxed Mucha looks. I see her burying the bone in that last picture!

Hello everybody!
    Thank you for attention and good words!
    Mucha is Okay now. Elena is going to sterilize her maybe in May. She collected donations from volunteers (the operation is expensive) And after operation she is going to take her at home for few days that to take care for her very carefully
    She walked Mucha last Friday
    Here new photos and 1 video, that she posted
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  82.2 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  73.7 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  72.3 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  68.4 KB

Video
    https://vk.com/topic-16680503_318907...8cf757d2662d9e

She is very active dog))

New photo
    Name:  муха.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  70.4 KB

Signed

Dominick
    wildlifeplanet.net
    Last edited by LPC; 05-20-2015 at 03:33 PM.
    Dominick Mezzapesa

These pix were OMG.. I'm like crying

Ah! My Rusty.

Hello everybody!
    Thank you for your attention!
    Petition gathered 10000 signatures, but unfortunately it didn't affect to situation (about men, who must be in prison)
    Mucha is Ok today, She is very happy, But volunteers couldn't find new loving host for her,
    She eats very good, and she become healthier and more happy.

New photos with her

I do so hope that a home will be found for her. She deserves a loving person to look after her, after all that she has suffered.

Poor dog. Do not let this undesirable person out in public to repeat his cruel actions.

Its really a shame and horrible event to hear.I don;t know how some people become so violent towards poor animals.Its ok if you are frustrated on them then leave them alone that will be a lot better.For most of the owners pets are just a toy to play.When they loose interest they destroy it, huhh.People must understand that they have soul and they feel pain.

Hello everybody! Thank you for attention to this thread!
    Mucha is Ok now. )) She glad to summer and sun
    But unfortunately new host wasn't found.
    This is what her curator wrote last time
    We walked with Mucha yesterday , I noticed an interesting feature, she kept watching my husband, although I was her on a leash,but she doesn't think that I am main, apparently, as my husband stopped go Mucha immediately stopped and waited where he will further. We even conducted an experiment a few times, I was with Mucha on the path walking in front, my husband was behind, Mucha could not see him and he occasionally hid behind a tree or changed direction. Mucha every 3-5 meters turned around and checked where is he , and if she didn't see him, she had began to look for. Apparently, Mucha for all her life used to that host should be the man . Still Mucha yesterday fun lying on the grass, making funny sounds and again she buried up my sweets for her on the yard of overexposure, Then Olga had to dig it , wash and put it in a bowl, our Mucha is such a thrifty
    (sorry for translate- it's not the best my translation))))

and last photos

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  86.9 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  84.5 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  79.8 KB

and 1 video with Mucha https://vk.com/topic-16680503_318907...2963cb1688d604