Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Please sign the petition! The dog, which the owner mutilated

March 21, 2015 at about 18 pm Moscow time in the suburban town of Elektrostal (Russia) in the street burst into wild screams. Man brutally beaten dog in your own backyard. Note the neighbors called the police. Arrived, the staff saw a terrible sight. The owner named Andrew killed his dog with an ax. He beat over and over again the poor animal's head.The dog had been heavily damaged and the dissection of the head. As a result, the offender was detained and call the vet, the dog miraculously saved. But on March 26 2015. Andrew has already been released from the police. Barely standing on his feet, in a state of extreme intoxication, he shouted at people who picked up the last of his dog, which he promised to kill as soon as would be released. Help punish that person to the fullest extent. After all, people like him will live with us, our children. Who will be after dogs, children, people?

March 29, 2015 - Head of the poor dog all in the seams, worth tube drainage, but in spite of all the pain, the dog has not lost faith in people, all warmly shakes his tail
    It is necessary to 10,000 signatures to a petition received for consideration.
    In advance to all who will sign-THANK YOU!
    Petition

Update:

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  96.0 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  101.2 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  90.6 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  92.0 KBName:  7.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  91.9 KB
    Sorry for my English- it’s not my native language
    Last edited by Elena2355; 04-08-2015 at 03:21 AM.

Re: Please sign the petition! The dog, which the owner mutilated

Welcome to the forum! Luckily for you, I know Russian. I see that you have used Google translate. This is quite good, better than a few years ago, and gives the broad outline. However, for the benefit of members I attach a better translation below, which is based upon what you have written on the petition page rather than your post above, as the petition is what you are asking people to sign, so it is important that they know what that page says:

"On 21 March 2015 at about 18:00 Moscow time, wild screams erupted everywhere in the street in the suburban town of Elektrostal. A man brutally beat a dog in his own backyard. It should be noted that the neighbours called the police. When they arrived, the officers saw a terrible sight. The owner, called Andrei, had killed his dog with an axe. He had beaten the poor animal's head over and over again. The dog had severe injuries and slices in the head. As a result, the offender was detained and a vet was called; the dog was miraculously saved. But by 26 March 2015, Andrei had already been released by the police. Barely standing on his feet, in a state of extreme alcoholic intoxication, he shouted at people who had taken what remained of his dog, which he promised to kill as soon as he was released. Help punish this person as severely as possible. After all, people such as he will live next to us and our children. Who will the next victim be, after dogs? Children? People? This person did not hesitate to kill his own dogs, with whom he lived side by side for 10 years, whom he savagely tormented and whose puppies he just ate. So why should he remain free? After all, this man is first and foremost a public danger!

So we very much need all forms of help and support (legal, financial, technical and moral help in further assistance for dogs)."

I wish you well with your petition. There appears to be one query in the above. You state, "...The owner, called Andrei, had killed his dog with an axe", but later say that the vet saved him. So do you really mean to say that he nearly killed the dog?
    Last edited by LPC; 03-30-2015 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Italics used to stress original source

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Luckily for you, I know Russian. I see that you have used Google translate. This is quite good, better than a few years ago, and gives the broad outline. However, for the benefit of members I attach a better translation below, which is based upon what you have written on the petition page rather than your post above, as the petition is what you are asking people to sign, so it is important that they know what that page says:

"On 21 March 2015 at about 18:00 Moscow time, wild screams erupted everywhere in the street in the suburban town of Elektrostal. A man brutally beat a dog in his own backyard. It should be noted that the neighbours called the police. When they arrived, the officers saw a terrible sight. The owner, called Andrei, had killed his dog with an axe. He had beaten the poor animal's head over and over again. The dog had severe injuries and slices in the head. As a result, the offender was detained and a vet was called; the dog was miraculously saved. But by 26 March 2015, Andrei had already been released by the police. Barely standing on his feet, in a state of extreme alcoholic intoxication, he shouted at people who had taken what remained of his dog, which he promised to kill as soon as he was released. Help punish this person as severely as possible. After all, people such as he will live next to us and our children. Who will the next victim be, after dogs? Children? People? This person did not hesitate to kill his own dogs, with whom he lived side by side for 10 years, whom he savagely tormented and whose puppies he just ate. So why should he remain free? After all, this man is first and foremost a public danger!

So we very much need all forms of help and support (legal, financial, technical and moral help in further assistance for dogs)."

I wish you well with your petition. There appears to be one query in the above. You state, "...The owner, called Andrei, had killed his dog with an axe", but later say that the vet saved him. So do you really mean to say that he nearly killed the dog?

Yes, thank you for translation!!!
    i'm really appreciate your help

No, It was mistake, He killed his first dog, and tried to kill second dog, But vet saved second dog-this petition is about second dog
    You know, one woman, who wrote the petition said that it is very hard to put this person in jail, becouse he has a document, that he is crazy, There will be maybe fine, or something like this,

If you know Russian- here the latest news about this situation
    http://pesikot.org/forum/index.php?s...ic=275440&st=0
    Last edited by Elena2355; 03-30-2015 at 11:12 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    Help punish this person as severely as possible. After all, people such as he will live next to us and our children. Who will the next victim be, after dogs? Children? People? This person did not hesitate to kill his own dogs, with whom he lived side by side for 10 years, whom he savagely tormented and whose puppies he just ate. So why should he remain free? After all, this man is first and foremost a public danger!

This is very true. This man murdered his own dog! And half-killed a second one! Who is to say what he could do next?? And to whom?

Elena, please do not apologise for your English. You speak well enough for us to understand you.
    Your English is better than my Russian! I used to speak a little but it has got worse, through not being used for many years now!

Nevertheless, I read some of the forum link you posted.
    This is very very sad and chilling for anyone who loves animals -that someone could do this to two dogs he had shared so many years with. Those poor dogs. I hope Andrei does not find them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    This is very true. This man murdered his own dog! And half-killed a second one! Who is to say what he could do next?? And to whom?

Elena, please do not apologise for your English. You speak well enough for us to understand you.
    Your English is better than my Russian! I used to speak a little but it has got worse, through not being used for many years now!

Nevertheless, I read some of the forum link you posted.
    This is very very sad and chilling for anyone who loves animals -that someone could do this to two dogs he had shared so many years with. Those poor dogs. I hope Andrei does not find them again.

Thank you for your attention to this situation! Yes. you are right, it is very chilling.
    We hope to find a new family for dog, because shelter can't hold it for long time. It's crowded.
    There was third dog (that dog, that volunteers took away from Andrei, when he came home from the police, because he is dangerous and could do something bad to this dog too). But yesterday the third dog (young dog-only 8 months) she escaped from the shelter and we are looking for her, Noone know where she is, We are afraid of that she can come back to this crazy man. And it's cold on the streets right now. There is a snow in Russia now. And the dog can freezing on the streets.
    Last edited by Elena2355; 04-02-2015 at 02:27 AM.

Blog Entries

Oh that is unhappy news about the little puppy, Elena. That really upsets me. I hope with all my heart that someone will see this pup, catch her and take care of her. She would not live long alone in the snow... Hopefully someone will discover her.

Dogs can and do find their way back to people or homes they are separated from. But I think maybe in freezing weather, sheer instinct would make her seek immediate shelter and food instead.
    Last edited by Tobi; 04-07-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Please give us an update, Elena.

Hello everybody!
    The situation now is this.
    The puppy was not found. And the shelter is in other town (not in the town, where his owner-killer lives.
    Between the cities of the highway is unlikely the dog will be able to reach our city.

The first dog (her name is Fly-Муха in Russian) she is ill now. There are some volunteers, who wanted do it. And they took her to the veterinary clinic to take the tests and check her health. It was discovered that she had Infectious tracheobronchitis and she can't be in shelter with other dogs. And volunteers collect money for her treatment and overexposure.
    And now the dog has curator
    Yesterday the dog was placed on overexposure to a woman who has a lot of dogs and cats at home, she take care of them for money.The volunteers bought medicines and try to treat Fly. But volunteers have not enough money still

There is good news. One local newspaper wrote about this terrible accident. And http://inelstal.ru/upload/iblock/9c1...4_vse_2015.pdf here on 7 page is article. They wrote: "Now there is further testing and gathering of materials. According to representatives of law enforcement bodies, they are going to attract that man to criminal liability".
    But now he is at home, as I know.
    What else?

The petition has not yet scored 10000 signatures, as it is is required

I will attach some photos with Fly and her daughter (puppy-Katie, that ran away from shelter)
    The second photo is Katie, the puppy
    On the Fly's photos there is a drainage on her head -vet treat her injury so.
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  44.8 KBName:  2.jpg
Size:  54.9 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  96.0 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  101.2 KBName:  5.jpg
Size:  90.6 KB

Poor dogs! I do so hope that they recover. Surely the man who did this needs to be put in a mental hospital? A prison sentence will not stop his underlying illness or prevent him repeating such behaviour after being released.

Many blessings to you for the kindness which you are showing to these poor dogs. Многие благословения вам!

Here is the video with her

https://vk.com/topic-16680503_318907...64972c2ac91b64

I don't know, but my post that I wrote about news was dissapear, maybe it is on moderation? I don't know
    Must I repeat that I wrote in that post?

I don't know what to do, but my previous post don't appear, if it will not appear I will write news later.
    No, this man won't be put in mental hospital. If he will be isolated, maybe in prison it will be good, but goverment don't care, That killer is at home now, and don't feel that he did something wrong
    Last edited by Elena2355; 04-08-2015 at 04:03 AM.