Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Animals at "Gunpoint" Posters Will Really Make You Think About Your Next Purchase

Very clever. I think it will really open the eyes of people and make them think twice.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...m_hp_ref=green

Re: Animals at "Gunpoint" Posters Will Really Make You Think About Your Next Purchase

Yes, Enzo, I agree. The effect certainly makes it point! Good find.

Blog Entries

Re: Animals at "Gunpoint" Posters Will Really Make You Think About Your Next Purchase

Hopefully this will help the message to get through.
    It is amazing what people think they can flush down the toilet, and as soon as flushed it is forgotten about. Anyone however who has ever had a 'septic tank' is trained not to flush anything except easily biodegradable paper down the toilet, and never to put any fats down the sink. Or they will have to call out the drain-busters very soon!

But this problem is not only caused by the public, it is caused by the method of waste disposal; which must be sadly lacking in most areas, or these issues wouldn't be happening. I mean....how does household waste end up in the sea??

Very thought provoking article.. 'agreed'

Ah! My Rusty.