Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi! I'm Doru - and I say: Animals DESERVE Respect!!!

Hello!

And glad to be here.
    Right now, I have an aquarium, but in the past I had 4 parrots (I know, they made a lot of noise :) ), but I also had a little puppy (Nicky).

Unfortunately, I had to give my puppy away and for that reason I wrote a post, where I talk about why Animals DESERVE Respect.
    I invite you to read my post and inside you will see my story about my Nicky and the answer to the question <Why do Animals attack Humans?> (maybe it is OUR fault), thanks and please leave ANY comment.
    Last edited by LPC; 03-11-2015 at 02:15 AM.

Re: Hi! I'm Doru - and I say: Animals DESERVE Respect!!!

A warm welcome to the forum! Feel free to post a picture of your fish and/or your previous pets. I will go and read your other thread in a moment. It looks interesting.

I have removed your e-mail from your signature, as it would expose you to spam bots. Any members interested in contacting you can use the private message (PM) facility on this site.

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome!

Also, thanks for removing my email signature :) .
    And, my fish :) Name:  20150221_193242.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  92.3 KB I have 40+ fish, lots of natural herbs... It is my place of serenity.

Welcome Doru! You have a beautiful tank layout :)

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Doru.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Thank you guys, I'm glad you like it :)
    I will post more picture next days.
    I wish you a good day.

Welcome, Doru. I agree with you!

Thanks for the welcome Korky.
    If you want to read my story about my puppy and why I think that Animals Deserve Respect, you will find it in my other post.
    I wish you a good day!

Blog Entries

Hello Doru, it's nice that you have joined us! I like your fishtank. It definitely is relaxing to watch fish. They seem to draw you into their world...

Yes all animals DO deserve respect. I am going to read about your puppy on the other post.
    Last edited by Tobi; 03-11-2015 at 05:35 PM.

Thanks Tobi!

I'm waiting for your feedback because I believe the members of this forum have the "authority" to leave thorough comments.
    I wish you a good day! This picture is from today :)
    Name:  WP_20150312_001.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  95.8 KB