Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Sam here! Meet my cat!

Hey everybody!

My name is Sam and I have an AWESOME cat named Odin. He has one eye, a friendly disposition, and ups like Michael freakin' Jordan. He is also the cutest animal on the planet. He meows all the time, which can get a little irritating (especially at 5:30 in the morning...), but when he does, his nose gets these little wrinkles and it becomes impossible to get mad at him.

Me? I write and do comedy, but enough about me. Lets talk more about MY CAT! He is not always the most coordinated (we think maybe it has something to do with his only having one eye, but cats don't really rely on depth perception so much, so it could just be that he is a klutz). He will roll right off the side of a coffee table or the back of a couch. He could not possibly be. Any. CUTER. You gotta meet him.
    As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the human kind. - Cleveland Amory

Re: Sam here! Meet my cat!

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Sam.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

PS: After that write-up you'll have to post a picture of Odin! I'm sure we all want to see him. I know I do.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Yup so do I! We want the photo! )

Name:  IMG_1616.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  86.8 KB

Odin helping us "season" our new wok. Anyplace is a good place for naps when you are a cat.
    As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the human kind. - Cleveland Amory

A warm welcome to the forum, Sam - and hello to Odin as well.

Blog Entries

Greetings Sam :) And a big hello to Odin too! He has a good name for a one-eye. Odin in norse mythology had one eye as well.

What a lovely cat. He looks very laid-back.
    It's great to meet you both.

What a lovely photo! Welcome to the forum. :)