Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hello everyone

Blog Entries

Smile Hello everyone

...And greetings from Tobi.

I am an animal lover, and live in South West UK.
    Not so very long ago, there would have been greetings from two of us here -myself and my companion and team-mate, Misty. But she passed to the afterlife. So anyway, greetings from her in Spirit!

I love dogs very much, and haven't got another one yet, although I am looking after a little cat right now, who has been more or less abandoned. But whatever species -from spiders and beetles, to Elephants.....I love and respect all animals and Beings.
    However I know more about dogs, having shared my life with three of them!

I support my local animal rescue, when and however I can, and also animal causes worldwide, as best I can within my means.

Hello to everyone here!

Tobi (and Misty's spirit)

Re: Hello everyone

A very warm welcome to the forum, Tobi! It's always good to have dedicated animal lovers here. Feel free to tell members a little about the dogs you had in the past, especially Misty. Does your local rescue help any other animals apart from cats and dogs?

Tobi! How lovely to find you here - at last!

An extra special warm welcome to you, dear soul.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Blog Entries

Yes my local shelter, "Happy Landings" takes in all kinds of animals, but have restrictions when it comes to boarding.
    This is their website for anyone who would like to know more about them.
    http://www.happy-landings.org.uk/

Hi Tobi,

I think it is great that you are looking after that little kitty. I will never be able to understand how someone can abandon an animal.
    I checked out your local shelter’s website and it looks like a wonderful organization. I am impressed that they have ferrets up for adoption. Our shelters here usually only have dogs, cats and the odd rabbit. People usually start their own rescues for the smaller critters.
    I am sorry to hear about your loss. It is difficult losing a best friend. Misty sounds like a wonderful family member, friend and a loving soul. I lost my girl Tara awhile back and I have still not come to terms with everything. I still feel like a part of her is with me and it is comforting.
    I’ve read some of your posts and I look forward to reading more. Welcome to the forum :)

Blog Entries

Greetings dear Knight! I am glad you are here as well.

Enzo -thank you for a lovely warm welcome. I am also sorry your dear Tara had to go on ahead and leave the world. She will be very well there, waiting to see you again, but of course greatly missed in your life. However, when we sense them sometimes, that does help. And it's great to get those greetings which show they have no intention of forgetting about us! Yes Misty was and still is -very much loved by me.