Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Talking Hello from Ashley and Diamond at Sitting for a Cause!

Hey everyone! My name is Ashley and my dog's name is Diamond. We are the duo that makes up Sitting for a Cause, a pet sitting company that gives back 50% of our profits to animal related causes. We are passionate about helping animals and believe that the only acceptable euthanasia rate for adoptable pets in the US is 0%.

We are currently competing to win a small business grant so we can expand and do more to help the 3-4 million homeless pets that are put to sleep each year. If you have a second, we would so appreciate it if you could vote for us via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so we can help more shelter animals. You can vote daily and if you feel moved enough to share this with fellow animal lovers, we would be so grateful. Thank you in advance for your support!

http://smallbusinessgrant.fedex.com/...8-4a617854fc94

Name:  IMG_4841.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  96.3 KB

Re: Hello from Ashley and Diamond at Sitting for a Cause!

A very warm welcome to the forum, Ashley. Normally a commercial link isn't allowed for new members, but I'm happy to make an exception in this case. Your business is clearly helping to support homeless pets, and if you want the opportunity to expand that possibility with a grant, good luck with that! I do so hope that you are successful in your bid for grant.

In the photo, the affinity between yourself and Diamond is so clear!

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Ashley.

Good luck with your business venture.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    A very warm welcome to the forum, Ashley. Normally a commercial link isn't allowed for new members, but I'm happy to make an exception in this case. Your business is clearly helping to support homeless pets, and if you want the opportunity to expand that possibility with a grant, good luck with that! I do so hope that you are successful in your bid for grant.

In the photo, the affinity between yourself and Diamond is so clear!

Thank you so much for being willing to make an exception and for your support! I really appreciate it! :)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! :)

Welcome Ashley!

I unfortunately do not have facebook, instagram or twitter. I would vote for you and Diamond if I could, so instead I am going to pass this information along to some family, friends and coworkers. I hope this helps for Sitting For A Cause. You and Diamond are quite the dynamic duo! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Welcome Ashley!

I unfortunately do not have facebook, instagram or twitter. I would vote for you and Diamond if I could, so instead I am going to pass this information along to some family, friends and coworkers. I hope this helps for Sitting For A Cause. You and Diamond are quite the dynamic duo! :)
    Aw thank you so much! We really need all the support we can get. We would be the first animal-related company to win this grant so it would be awesome if it happened! :)