Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Greetings from Worcester!

Hi folks

I live in Worcester, UK. As you may probably have deduced from my name, I have two lurcher dogs. We got them from the local rescue centre (Dogs Trust Evesham) about 11 years ago and they are still going strong. Let them run around a field this morning and I can't quite believe how fast they can still run! Sometimes I wish I had their energy, but then I guess they do sleep most of the day!

Re: Greetings from Worcester!

A very warm welcome to the forum! I absolutely love lurchers. Beautiful, athletic, graceful and affectionate.

Many blessings to you for having got them from a rescue centre. That is really doing good, offering a loving environment to homeless dogs.

May you have many years more of happiness together!

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Lurcher.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Thanks folks, nice to be here. Yes they are such good natured dogs and very loving. They are sisters who are growing old together :)

Welcome! Your girl is very photogenic! It is a really lovely picture :)