Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Help Shadow!

Exclamation Help Shadow!

Hi everyone,
    I was wondering if you guys could take the time to read my Gofundme page about my dog Shadow! I would really appreciate it! :)
    Thank you!

-Danielle

http://www.gofundme.com/shadowthedog

Re: Help Shadow!

Welcome to the forum. Please go the introductions section and tell members more about yourself and your pets.

I have deleted your blog, as it contained identical material to your post here. Kindly note that duplicate threads/blogs are contrary to forum rules.

I wish you well in your appeal for donations to help your dog. However, I must insert the standard note of caution for members or guests: If you are considering making a donation, especially via a third party site and not directly, please satisfy yourself first of the genuineness of any request by contacting the appeal maker and requesting the name, address and e-mail of the vet designated to carry out any medical procedures.