Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Dogs and cats and beds......

I found this on the net. It just illustrates in an amusing way the age-old rivalry between dog and cat about getting the best pet bed in the house!
    Last edited by LPC; 04-09-2015 at 04:40 AM.

Re: Dogs and cats and beds......

They look so cute and the dog just being nice to the cat and showings his care. I love your video

Good find LPC! I should have had a video going with my dog trying to get her bed back from our Noel (the coolest cat I know) ... Gracie, our dog, would use the come up to me and look quickly back to the cat and then back to I many times, until I finally got the message to remove the cat from Gracie's bed, please! too funny. Who says they can't communicate?

Blog Entries

This has to be my favourite 'dogs versus cats' video. Thanks LPC!

oohh their very cute :)

Hatchling

And that is one of my own videos with my pets sharing dog's bed.

https://youtu.be/Gu6KJu-GiHA

Another great video. Thanks for posting it, Polonus.

Awesome video.

Ohh....how cute!!!!very nice video. my little doggy just loves her bed. She never wants anyone to sleep on her bed. She has so many types of luxury dog beds. Mostly she likes her pink slipper bed. Recently I saw a beautiful blue burger bed from Posh Puppy Boutique online store. Hope she will like her new bed in this new year.

How do we know its revelry and not dogs having respect for cats? Just wondering