Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi everyone,

Just introducing myself. I am a biology master's student from NZ. I am mostly interested in wild animals more so than pets. I find anything from tiny little insect to mammals interesting especially finding them in natural environments.

Cheers,
    Adam

Re: Hello

Huge welcome to Animal Forum! We look forward to hearing more form you!

A warm welcome to the forum, Adam. You have already put two albums of photos on your profile. Keep up the good work - and best wishes with your master's studies!

Sorry, I didn't know where else to ask this but I went to look in the photo album section and the only albums I can see are my own ones. Are there no other albums or are they just not showing up?
    Adam Purcell
    Basic Biology

www.basicbiology.net

The photo album feature is personal. It appears (if one is made) in the personal profile of a member. Anyone clicking on your profile can see it. It is a fairly new addition to the forum (added in 2013). It does not seem to have been used much, but it is difficult to check, unless it appears as a recent addition or you go to the trouble of checking everyone's profile! I'm glad that you are using the facility and feel free to use it. Go ahead and make more, as I'm sure members and visitors will appreciate what you have done. (The daily number of visitors to this site is quite big; don't go on just how many members are online at any time).

By the way, if you start a new album, feel free to add a PS to one of your posts mentioning the album. Anything which draws attention to them is good.
    Last edited by LPC; 11-18-2014 at 03:21 PM.

Awesome thanks for clearing that up
    Adam Purcell
    Basic Biology

www.basicbiology.net

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Adam.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Thanks. I feel like I'm starting to get the hang it here
    Adam Purcell
    Basic Biology

www.basicbiology.net