Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Some clever guinea pig names

Hello animal forum! Where are all the guinea pig owners? I have a little abyssinian guinea pig named Ziko and am getting a Silkie soon. Instead of traditional names, i'd like to use something creative like these names. So, do guinea pig owners have some great names they can share with me to give me inspiration for naming mine? thanks!:p

Re: Some clever guinea pig names

Yep, there are some pretty cute names there. I went ahead and approved your post with it's link. Normally we make you wait a while before allowing any links. but this was cute. Welcome to Animal Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Yep, there are some pretty cute names there. I went ahead and approved your post with it's link. Normally we make you wait a while before allowing any links. but this was cute. Welcome to Animal Forum!
    Thanks for the welcome David. Yeah aren't they? I really want to name mine "Einstein" but i feel like its been overused.

Welcome to the forum! Please pass by the introductions section to say hello to members and tell us a little about yourself and your pets.

Regarding your first post #1, members interested will find the link by hovering over the words "like these names". I couldn't see the link at first!

How about Guinevere for a Guinea Pig? :P