Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Healing Power of Animals

What is it about animals that helps people heal?

http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites...ople-heal.aspx
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Re: The Healing Power of Animals

I am sure about this, animals can help lighten our moods and gives us the very warm love.

You are right there. The purity of an animal's love ... To love and be loved by an animals touches the heart and soul.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.

Animals help in bringing down circulatory strain and anxiety for consistently individuals life. Helping individuals adapt to the passing of a friend or family member and other significant life changes. Better correspondence in relational unions Service creatures like seeing-eye puppies help individuals handicaps live typical lives.

Animals are beautiful creature of God with amazing powers.. Thanks for the post!

Ah! My Rusty.

Whenever I look at my dogs I smile and have a warm feeling inside me so they must be good for us!

It's proven that stroking animals is good for the health. Bloodpressure comes down etc.

I Have Heard It Said (and proved by research) That Dogs Mouths Are The Cleanest...So Yeah, I Say That Dogs Will Help Heal

The healing power of animals is very real and can be compared to oxytocin release displayed during bonding times in mammals. We are social animals therefore the notion of companionship from our four legged friends is by far healthy and certainly, healing.
    Chantilace | Animal Bloggess
    www.humananimalproject.co
    Cultivating Compassion and Animal Awareness by Celebrating the Kinship between people and pets.

Yes, healing animals can make such a difference to people.

There was a film on the television news the other day. At Christmas a care home had arranged for some reindeer and their handlers to visit the home. The elderly residents were able to see and stroke the reindeer. The joy one old lady displayed was truly heart-warming.

'Healing' animals are very special animals. They love doing what they do and they seem to understand the happiness they bring and how it enriches the lives of the people they meet.

On the spiritual level, a reminder that animals also, in their own way, engage in loving service.