Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Looking for a good oral care for dog bad breath, any suggestions?

PetzLife 1 oz. Oral Care Peppermint Gel is an oral care gel good for your dogs. It is Vet recommended.

You can also use carrots to help them clean their teeth! Just top and tail the carrot and let them crunch away. They are probably just as good as the more expensive chews ;)

Have you tried Fresh Breath? It is a mouth wash that you can add into your dog's water bowl. My dogs use it and it honestly makes the kisses a lot better!

Hello,

This is the one of good product for oral care product for dogs Merial Oravet Dental Chew.

I think that the bad breath smell is due to improper nutrition. I still have a young dog. Buddy is only 1 year old. But I try to feed him with quality home food, I clean his teeth and regularly drive to the vet. Recently I found an interesting article http://mypoodle.info/care/dental-care/ how to properly care for a pet's teeth. I think you will find it interesting to read.

That's a good, informative web page - and overall an excellent website! Thank you.

Please note that your post was sent for automatic moderation by the forum software, as new members are not normally allowed to put in links to websites (as a precaution against spammers). However, I have checked your website out and it seems to be non-commercial and full of good information. So I have, exceptionally, approved your link on this occasion.

However, kindly do not put in frequent links to your website, as this could result in your being banned without warning. If you continue to make valuable contributions to the forum, then once you have made a substantial number of posts and have become an established member, you may be given signature member status.

In the meantime, feel free to enter your website homepage on your profile.

to the forum!