Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Adopt a Bunny!

Adopt a Bunny!

Meet Lilly!

I found her outside, hopping around my backyard after she was abandoned by her previous owners, when she was only 3 months old.

Lilly is friendly, active and curious. She is very diligent at foraging through her hay and absolutely loves her veggies. She enjoys playing with her toys and has a passion for investigating new things.

She's cautiously friendly to new people and she is warm and affectionate to people she trusts. She is very insistent about licking her human companions and loves being petted.

Lilly is almost 1 and a half. She's a medium sized, Californian-breed rabbit. She's been spayed, is in good health and has excellent litter-box skills.

Come meet her. She will forever appreciate it.

(REMOVED PHONE/EMAIL)

There is a $40 adoption fee.

Name:  Crouching3.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  47.2 KB
    Last edited by David; 08-12-2014 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Please use the Private Messaging System, probably not a good idea to put your phone and email address here.

Re: Adopt a Bunny!

Welcome to the forum! Please drop by the introductions section to say hello and tell us a little about yourself.

Any members interested in adopting this rabbit, please contact Niceguy via private message; just click on his name and the PM option will appear.

Re: Adopt a Bunny!

OMG, this bunny is looking so cute! I wonder how could any owner leave his pet in the lurch like this. Good to know that people like are still living on this planet. Take care of this bunny.