Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: pet exhibiton

pet exhibiton

This is Joyce Tse from Guangzhou Winner Exhibition Corporation. I would like to invite you to attend our Guangzhou Pet &Aqua Expo 2014.there is a brief explanation as follows:
    As one of the world’s largest production base of pet, Guangdong province has more than 3000 pet businesses, which has a huge market space. To promote the healthy and sustained development of pet industry, and expand domestic and international trade actively, The Guangzhou pet and aquarium industry exposition (abbreviation: Guangzhou PetAquaExpo2014) hosted by Hong Kong Winner International Exhibition Group, organized by Guangzhou City Exhibition Co., L td. Pet、Guangzhou City Winner Exhibition Service Ltd. Scheduled to be held from Nov. 21st to 23rd in Guangzhou Pazhou zhongzhou international business exhibition center. The area of this Expo is 15000 square meters, and there will be 450 standard booths, 450 Expected exhibitors, 30000 audiences, 5000 professional audience, overseas buyers 500, admission pet 3000,and about 100 professional and public media to broadcast and promote this activity.
    If you have any interest and want to know more information about this Expo, please do email me, I will respond as soon as possible.Waiting for your response. Hope it will be soon.

Re: pet exhibiton

Welcome to the forum, dear Joyce.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Unhappy Re: pet exhibiton

Quote Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
    Welcome to the forum, dear Joyce.
    If you want to know more info of the coming pet exhibition feel free to send me a private message.
    Last edited by LPC; 07-30-2014 at 04:35 AM. Reason: E-mail address removed

Welcome to the forum and I hope the exhibition goes well. I have removed your e-mail address to protect you, as spammers and spam bots trawl the net looking for addresses. It is never a good idea to put your e-mail publicly on a forum.

Anyone can contact you by private message via this forum (you would receive a notification if you get a PM).

Welcome to the forum Joyce!

Talking Re: pet exhibiton

thank you :p
    I f you have any question about this exhibition please do send me a private message.
    Last edited by LPC; 08-06-2014 at 03:48 AM.

Thank you. If you have any question about this exhibition please do send me a private message
    Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    Welcome to the forum and I hope the exhibition goes well. I have removed your e-mail address to protect you, as spammers and spam bots trawl the net looking for addresses. It is never a good idea to put your e-mail publicly on a forum.

Anyone can contact you by private message via this forum (you would receive a notification if you get a PM).
    Last edited by LPC; 08-06-2014 at 03:49 AM.

thank you you are all so nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Tse View Post
    This is Joyce Tse from Guangzhou Winner Exhibition Corporation. I would like to invite you to attend our Guangzhou Pet &Aqua Expo 2014.there is a brief explanation as follows:
    As one of the world’s largest production base of pet, Guangdong province has more than 3000 pet businesses, which has a huge market space. To promote the healthy and sustained development of pet industry, and expand domestic and international trade actively, The Guangzhou pet and aquarium industry exposition (abbreviation: Guangzhou PetAquaExpo2014) hosted by Hong Kong Winner International Exhibition Group, organized by Guangzhou City Exhibition Co., L td. Pet、Guangzhou City Winner Exhibition Service Ltd. Scheduled to be held from Nov. 21st to 23rd in Guangzhou Pazhou zhongzhou international business exhibition center. The area of this Expo is 15000 square meters, and there will be 450 standard booths, 450 Expected exhibitors, 30000 audiences, 5000 professional audience, overseas buyers 500, admission pet 3000,and about 100 professional and public media to broadcast and promote this activity.
    If you have any interest and want to know more information about this Expo, please do email me, I will respond as soon as possible.Waiting for your response. Hope it will be soon.