Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favourite dog breed?

I hope that there is no thread like this yet on the forum :)

Please share with us what breed do you like most?
    Website about police dogs :) there will be more content soon!

Re: Your favourite dog breed?

German Shepherd ... Loyal, loving and brave.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Golden Retrievers - they are very beautiful dogs. They are intelligent, devoted, obedient and have friendly temperament. Makes a wonderful family pet.

What is your favorite Mermac?

My favourite breed is the Border Collie, although I have never had one. I love watching their skills as sheepdogs.

Cavapoo (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Poodle mix) is my favorite breed of dog and they are not only my favorite, they also my dream dog to have.

I really love the Border Collie because they are medium sized, energetic working dog. Its body is slightly longer than it is tall. The relatively flat skull is moderate in width.

my favorite is doberman

My favourite dog breed is pit bull.

I love dogs.. But mostly in my town have Doberman Pinscher. Its the number one choice in our place :)

Blog Entries

My list:
    German Shepherds (the first dog I ever knew was a GSD)
    Border Collies (skilled,incredibly obedient. fiercely loyal, hard working, SO intelligent)
    Cocker Spaniels (I never knew any dog -except maybe a Border Collie -with so much love of life and energy! And such lovely natures.)
    Dobermanns (I only knew a few in my life, but the ones I knew were lovely dogs.)
    Greyhounds because they are just beautiful sweet dogs.

But best of all I like mutts. Cross-breeds. All sorts mixed up! I have never met one I didn't like. The ones I have known have had superb characters.