Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Your favourite dog breed?

Hello everybody, i would like to share my opinion about samoyeds, beside that they are ancient breed, they are probably brightest spitz breed, good natured, they love to go for long walks, the only thing that is "bad" is that they bark a lot, realy sensitive breed, but therefore, they make a great guarding dog!

I have two babies Dose (Toy poodle) and Thomaz (Belgain dog) and both are my favorite breed.

May favourite dog breed is Greenland dog. Its a descendant of the Nordic dog. I wanted to give her the best since she is pregnant so I feed her the best dog food. Its called Rfr. Its a large amount of meat with some processed raw materials.

My life has changed from bitter to better because my a dog. My first dog teach me on how to become responsible and how to enjoy life. My favourite breed is Toy Poodle. Today I have 3 toy poodle named Jirachi, Pikachu and Absol.
    --
    Every dogs deserves a shelter, not every shelter deserves a dog.

My favorite is beagle and Siberian Husky

My favourite dog is Beagle. They are cute and clean.
    Last edited by Adam; 11-07-2017 at 02:34 AM.