Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Your favourite dog breed?

I agree with Happy. Golden retrievers are so beautiful and gentle, though I have never had one. My ex husband always had to have black labradors, for a hunting dog.

Blog Entries

I have always liked Golden Retrievers and black Labs too. Great dogs.

Nice topic :)

I am a very big fan of afghan hounds but it would probably not be the right dog for my lifestyle if ever I decide to get one.

My favorite is dalmation. i Like there black spots and they are also innocent by nature generally.

Lurchers - scruffy, majestic, humble and fast. And they love their beds :)

I was always partial to hounds myself; scent hounds, sight hounds, scent/sight hounds. Specifically Beagles, because Beagles can be awesome dogs if you put work into them, and they can be awful hounds from hell if you don't. I love that about them. You can tell a bad beagle owner by their beagle

I've always loved Labradors - I had a Fake one once - Our first dog, she was mixed but had quite a bit of Black Lab in her. She weighed about 75 pounds and was a super dog! Growing up with cats she was our first dog that we ever had. I immediately became a dog lover after enjoying her for almost 17 years! Gracie our next dog is Blue Heeler/Black Spaniel Mix (as shown in my profile pic) and she is perfect for us. Now going on 11 years with her. She weighs about 35 pounds.

@ Lurcher - haha Our Gracie loves her beds also! When we bring a new bed home it's like Christmas to her. You can see and sense the Joy that bursts out of her. Is that a picture of your dog? Looks really cool!!!!

My favarite dog breed is becgie, but i don't enought qualify. instead of, i feed a hybrid dog like that

Everyone can see in here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhLQ2uJEaOc

P/s: My english speaking is not fluent, sr :P

I can't say I have a specific favorite breed as I like several big dog breeds and a couple of small dog breeds. For the big dogs I love Akita's, German Shepherd's and Collie's. For the small dog breeds I like Chihuahua's and Mini Pincher's

I tend to lean towards the dogs that don't take much care in the grooming side of things, run a brush through them once in awhile and their good lol Maybe that comes from growing up in a house where my parents loved poodles and had to clip them all the time