Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Red face 6 week-old baby Joline

So sweet and playful!

Joline is a baby female lab retriever.

Name:  Joline.JPG
Views: 36
Size:  44.2 KB

http://buckaroo.com/Pages/Posting.as...eMeIGe4Uwi8Q==

Rescued from a high kill shelter along with her 5 litter mates and her momma. All doing wonderful! Healthy happy fat babies.

(Moderator note: details of animal shelter deleted, as this section of the forum is for photos, not appeals. Anyone interested in adopting an animal can contact the poster by PM, or the link above, if required).
    Last edited by LPC; 06-10-2014 at 04:11 AM. Reason: E-mail address deleted

Re: 6 week-old baby Joline

What a delightful photo! I wish you well in the homing of these animals.

I have deleted the e-mail address and details of fees, etc., as this is not appropriate for this section of the forum (photos). Feel free to post any adoption details of animals on the "Adopt a Pet" section, which is specially designed for that purpose. However, I recommend you give your website address only, not an e-mail address, as this could be picked up by spam bots.

Every best wish to you!

Re: 6 week-old baby Joline

Your Joline dog is really lovely and I agree with you she looks playful dog.