Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Help to save animal!

Hello everyone,

I am wrtting here because i care about our small brothers and sisters. I would like to open a house for them, so they can live in the winter well and do not die on the steet because of the temperature. I made a fun on indiegogo, so if someone could help, would be absolutely perfect!!!

Here is the link,

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/he...vive/x/6118949

Re: Help to save animal!

Hi,
    you are doing good job.All animal have right to live independently As a human begin. Our duty is to protect them and care them.They are most valuable for our planet.

Re: Help to save animal!

You are doing a great deal of effort towards the welfare of animals. Big thank you from the bottle of my heart. I will donate some money for your shelter project. I'm also doing something good for pets what I have in my power. I write about pet grooming tips and provide free information about cats and dogs health.