Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Forum Moderator Position

Hello Administrators of Animal Forums

I am a member on the animal forums for quite a few month and I was wondering how I could become an forum moderator to help and improve the forums? I am really interested in this position and if any administrator could tell me some information about the application process that would be great.

Thank you in advance!

Re: Forum Moderator Position

We are considering this.... We actually have a couple of others also we would like to make moderators to help us moderate this great forum. Please be patient. might take a couple of weeks while we sort things out.

Re: Forum Moderator Position

Alright, Thank You for the response. I look forward to talking to you later. If you want to add me on Skype my username is xxxdeadlyshadowsxxx@gmail.com. Can you please change my username to DeadlyShadows as well? Thank You so much.
    Last edited by DeadlyShadows; 01-22-2014 at 05:57 PM.