Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: Animal Cartoons

Blog Entries

Re: Animal Cartoons

Oh Bob, I really like the "Angel Dog". That could almost be my Misty, Angel From the Streets ....same ears....same wings....same kind of nose....but she was a natural blonde LOL

As for those dratted commuter-dogs....all that woofing going on when some of us are trying to take a nap! I don't know....

Wishing you a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS Bob and all the best for the New Year. And thank you, as always, for sharing your lovely pictures with us all.
    Last edited by Tobi; 12-19-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Blog Entries

I received a very charming Christmas Card! A dog under the mistletoe waiting for a huge sloppy Christmas face-lick, and a little grey dog inside! Nice work Bob. Have a very happy Christmas

It's all in the intonation.

Name:  Yes or No.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  70.5 KB

Bob! Great to see you back! We were getting worried, not having seen your cartoons for a long time. We missed them. They brighten up the forum. Keep them coming....
    Last edited by LPC; 02-16-2017 at 04:20 AM.

The face of high concentration.

Name:  I'm Listening.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  137.4 KB

Awesome cartoons.Great job!!

I decided to try my hand at self-publishing. I compiled a bunch of cartoons into a single volume and published the book on Amazon.com. I may not make any sales but it was fun creating the book and seeing it listed with professional cartoon books. Thanks for all the support! It gave me the confidence to keep working on my humor and writing enough cartoons to fill a small book.

Bob

https://www.amazon.com/First-Dog-Moo...og+on+the+moon

Wow, Bob! At last! I'm glad that you followed my suggestion about self-publishing on Amazon.

Over this side of the pond we spell the word "humor" with an extra letter and have slightly different cultural backgrounds for humour - but that doesn't stop me enjoying your cartoons immensely. They are really so good!

Every best wish on your venture! I, for one, will be getting a copy. The only problem is I have an old black and white Kindle which doesn't show pictures very well, but I will look at your book via my computer (Amazon have a program which allows one to read via a computer, called Kindle for PC). I'm looking forward to it.
    Last edited by LPC; 08-06-2017 at 03:11 PM.

I had forgotten that you gave me the idea to self-publish. Thanks for the suggestion. Sorry it took so long.

I'll pass on the cake.

Name:  Buddy.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  149.5 KB