Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Cartoons

Re: Animal Cartoons

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    An idea for a cartoon, perhaps?
    Yes - I got one in mind already. And a variation of the one I just posted. This may be a very productive direction to go for a time - thanks.

Super Moderator

Bob, I'm amazed that you are still able to come up with creative ideas for cartoons. I would have been out of ideas on page 1, let alone having over 45 pages of them! :P
    Hi There, how are you?
    I run a blog aimed at helping pet owners learn about their pets. It's only small at the moment, but the content is honest, well researched and hopefully informative. If you are interested in visiting it, please do. I would love to hear your feedback.
    Click here for my blog

Quote Originally Posted by Wrax View Post
    Bob, I'm amazed that you are still able to come up with creative ideas for cartoons. I would have been out of ideas on page 1, let alone having over 45 pages of them! :P
    I'm amazed too! Not sure how long this creative surge will last but I'll knock them out as quickly as I can.

For my American History viewers:

Name:  cartoon771.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  217.6 KB

Ink Doodle

Name:  cartoon775.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  78.5 KB

I just completed a batch of 10 brand new cartoons (seven of which involve dogs). This will be my first big submission to the New Yorker Cartoon Department this February. I can't publish them until they reject them (or with luck publish them). This will be interesting. I'll keep you posted.

Good dog! And good work!

Name:  cartoon780.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  205.5 KB

A cartoon about a worthy cause and with an important theme. Humour adds to it. Keep them coming.....and keep us posted about your submission to the "New Yorker".

Good luck!

If they don't want your cartoons, Bob, we certainly do!

Super Moderator

The New Yorker? You're going to be famous Bob! Best of luck for your submissions!
    Hi There, how are you?
    I run a blog aimed at helping pet owners learn about their pets. It's only small at the moment, but the content is honest, well researched and hopefully informative. If you are interested in visiting it, please do. I would love to hear your feedback.
    Click here for my blog

Quote Originally Posted by Wrax View Post
    The New Yorker? You're going to be famous Bob! Best of luck for your submissions!
    Thanks! The New Yorker is the Mount Everest for Cartoonist. Why not set my goals high?