Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal Cartoons

Re: Animal Cartoons

This has to be the best thread currently at Animal Forum :). Love the new snail cartoons!!

I can sure relate to this one. We will be dog sitting for ten months while our daughter (Captain in the US army, she is a critical care nurse) will be deployed in Kuwait. This little cock-a-poo or something, very similar to one, is a yapper! ha.... She barely gets along with Gracie, let's say they tolerate each other.... you see Gracie as my avatar. She is like Cujo <sic> the wolf, she hates little children, barely tolerates my wife, has bit her a few times, tried to bite me once... yet she still is my buddy. She is like our dis-obedient granddaughter. Pray for us, har!!! (And our daughter while overseas)

Hi David,

Your daughter and your family are in my prayers. Please pass on my thanks to your daughter for her work to keep our combat troops alive and healthy.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Cleary View Post
    This came to me while I was walking the dog.

if only i could have so many funny thoughts when walking the dog LOL

I think I should give my dog credit or at least share my byline.

Any news about doing an e-book on Amazon? Your cartoons deserve to be published.

I have not pursued that yet (I just landed a new job and it's keeping me busy). This is something I know nothing about but I'm very interested.

Name:  Cloud 9.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  90.1 KB

Tech Dogs

Name:  Chopper.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  88.5 KB

She'll never notice it missing.

Name:  Pairs.jpg
Views: 307