Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What is your favourite animal?

doberman pinchers king cobras lions jaguars cheetahs monkeys black panthers cobras kangaroos otters

Monkey is my favourite animal.

Do invertebrates count? My favorite animal is mantis.

My favorite animal in the wild is the elephant.

Hard choice! I guess my favorite animal would be a meerkat even though I haven't had a chance to see one in person :(.

Do mollusks count? Or maybe a red panda... unsure, there are way to many animals to like. Sloths are another adorable one. If it was one animal I could own the horses would top the cake, zebras second.

Rabbits. So innocent and cute.

my favorite animal is a dog.and I have one named cutty,and she is pregnant.

Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Sandra! What breed is cutty, and is this her first litter of pups?

Please head over to the introduce yourself section of the forum, I'm sure the members would love to get to know you and cutty!
    Hi There, how are you?
    I run a blog aimed at helping pet owners learn about their pets. It's only small at the moment, but the content is honest, well researched and hopefully informative. If you are interested in visiting it, please do. I would love to hear your feedback.
    Click here for my blog: www.vetbag.com