Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Signatures now allowed

Signatures are now allowed on Animal Forum for members who have at least 20 posts. You can add images/html code within the signature. This is our way of saying thanks to our active members.

Examples of ways you can use signatures is to add a picture of your pet or favorite animal for everyone to see after each of your posts.

Please don't abuse them though.

Re: Signatures now allowed

I think it's an excellent idea to reward faithful members, Philip. However, I still have to enter my signature manually. David tried to sort this, but on my "edit profile" options, a signature option still does not appear. I won't enter my signature manually on this post, so that you could maybe check whether it is a fault with my profile, or with everyone's. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    I think it's an excellent idea to reward faithful members, Philip. However, I still have to enter my signature manually. David tried to sort this, but on my "edit profile" options, a signature option still does not appear. I won't enter my signature manually on this post, so that you could maybe check whether it is a fault with my profile, or with everyone's. Thank you.
    Give the system time to promote everyone...try again in 24 hours. Let me know if you still cannot do it.

Works for me now. Thanks for sorting the problem, Philip!

Good to see signatures back!

Still having issues with signatures working. I hope to have this fixed very soon.

Signature issue should now be fixed. If you are still having issues with signatures and you have over 20 posts, please post them here or PM me. Thanks!

Yes, it's working now. Thank you very much.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com