Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Smokey Facebook Tribute

I made Smokey a facebook tribute. Smokey was my best friend in the entire world. I had him since he was a puppy until he was 18 years old. He passed away in my arms on 9/27/13. He was the most amazing dog anyone could have ever dreamed of having. He saved my life physically and mentally. I miss him more than words can even describe. I do not know how to be without him. Please read the description on his page to read his full story.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-S...ocation=stream Here is his Facebook please "like" and share with your friends I want to get my boy as many supporters as I can. I have added a bunch of photos and some videos and will be adding more later.

Thank You
    Last edited by smokey18; 10-28-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Re: Smokey Facebook Tribute

Great Tribute to Smokey.

I send you my condolences on the passing of Smokey. An attractive dog - and a great video to remember him! Smokey clearly had 18 wonderful years in your company. You will meet again in due course.

I see you've got 2355 likes. That's amazing!
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Animals have souls, too! Free support for anyone grieving the passing of a beloved pet
    Last edited by LPC; 10-29-2013 at 10:46 AM.

Thank You so much. Yea my goal was only 1000, but now I just want to get him as many as I can and I just love that video made for him.