Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My life has no meaning anymore!!

My boy of 18 years passed away 3 weeks ago today in my arms. I am completely lost without him I have had him my whole life he has saved my life at least 3 times. I feel like there is no reason for me to be here now. I did create a Facebook memorial in memory of Smokey and you can read the description of the impact he has had on me and others I would appreciate is so incredibly much if everyone that's sees this can "like" and share his page on your wall I want to make it to 1000 likes for him. His page is the only thing I have to hold on to now.
    Last edited by David; 10-19-2013 at 08:18 PM. Reason: URL did not work...

Re: My life has no meaning anymore!!

So sorry for your loss....

aww so sorry i am seeing Smokey's facebook page now.
    Frosty Wind is a animal lover, plus has many animals as pets.

Hi smokey18,

Life doesn't come with meaning, if you have please share.. :rolleyes:

Everyone is sad when their animals passed away, it is the process of life, life and death. Everyone here is going to pass away someday. I feel sorry for your loss. It might be the time to think about getting a new pet for the replacement. I totally understand your feelings as my dog had passed away a few years ago.

smokey18, I replied to your original post last year, but for some reason my reply has disappeared from the the thread. If you are still feeling despondent, you are welcome to contact me via PM or the contact page of my website. My sincerest condolences and best wishes to you.

Its so sad I know we lost one of our babies yesterday I cant stop crying. I think I am going to go to the local shelter and volunteer I think spending time helping animals in need will help me and them also. Think of all the animals who need help and love wouldn't it make you feel better to help some of them. Just an idea. I am sorry for your loss.