Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: new member

Smile new member

hello my name is nichole , I come from northern Italy and I love all animals. Now I have two cats at home ( taken at 10 days after birth , found in the street do not tell you that in very bad condition , have survived and now I'm here to make my happy every day) and a dog but I also had a hedgehog ( I saved from the cold ) several mice , a canary and other small animals that I found in the street by little , I've grown up and released. I also had the good fortune to work ENPA , which in Italy is the national animal protection organization and I got to know various species of wild animals such as owls , eagles , badgers, foxes , deer and more. I am happy that I registered to this forum because I believe that animals there is always something to learn and enjoy exchanging a few words with people far removed from where I live . typical animals that are in your area? will you ever find one ill and give him love and care ? Hugs to all animal lovers !

Re: new member

Welcome to Animal Forum, Nichole. I also take in stray cats and animals. Please share more with us at the forum.

Warmest greetings! I'm very pleased to read about all the animals which you have helped over the years.
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Animals have souls, too! Free support for anyone grieving the passing of a beloved pet

Hello and welcome! You are not so far away from me, i'm from Slovenia, so we are practically neighbors ;)

Hello Nichole!!!! Welcome to Animal Forum, So very cool that you saved those little kitties! I look forward to more.

Welcome to the Animal Forum Nicole :)

Welcome to the forum, dear Nichole.