Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Animal Forum on FaceBook

Please visit our FaceBook and "like" Animal Forum on Facebook.

Our FB page is devoted to Animal Lovers.

Post your pictures and comments.

Help us spread the word to other pet and animal lovers.

Search on FB for: Animal Forum

Or go to Animal Forum on FaceBook

Re: Animal Forum on FaceBook

Just went to have a look and left a message on the page. I only have a community page, not a personal page, so I couldn't like your FB. But when I have more time I will maybe set up a personal page just to like your FB!
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Animals have souls, too! Free support for anyone grieving the passing of a beloved pet

Very cool that you would do that LPC!!!!! HUGE THANK YOU~!!!

We are going to be more active on FaceBook. We will be posting pictures and comments about Animals. Everybody be sure to check out AF on FB. Thanks!

David, I remembered that our dog has a Facebook page, so she just "liked" AF's page! Likes are now at number 61. Wish you every success with the venture.
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Animals have souls, too! Free support for anyone grieving the passing of a beloved pet

Thanks LPC! what was the Dog's FB page? I'd like to find it and visit it.

David, if you search on FB for "puce.hoffman" you will find her page. There is an album, called "My photos", but not much else yet! I don't know how many dogs have attended their caretaker's son's wedding, but she certainly did! She even took central place for the wedding photo!

Do you have any photos of Gracie somewhere online?
    Last edited by LPC; 10-03-2013 at 01:22 PM.

great FB page :)

loving the duck/cat picture!

Animal Forum's Facebook page is improving. We are getting more likes for the page and pictures we have posted. I am hoping that the more FB likes we get will result in more members joining our forum.

Animal Forum now has 466 likes on FaceBook. Thank you to all who have signed up.

If you have not liked our FB page please go to:

https://www.facebook.com/Animalforum