Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Photos of animals

Hello!

I love to take photos of my or other animals and sometimes i catch the right moment and take a photo of a funny pose of my animal or the photo is just cute. I bet that you have some great, funny, beautiful, cute or interesting photos of your animals too. I think sharing some photos would be great and funny so i opened a new topic Photos of animals.

I'm looking forward to see your photos! :)

And for beginning here is my cat Johnny, cleaning his paw:
    Name:  johnny.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  66.0 KB

Re: Photos of animals

.M - Johnny is cute.

Here is my cat Tiggy on a tractor. She looks like yours.

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  98.3 KB

Tiggy is really beautiful cat! :)

Quote Originally Posted by .M. View Post
    Tiggy is really beautiful cat! :)
    Thank you and she is very playful.

Here is an interesting photo of my cat Johnny and duckling (4 days old) :)

Name:  johnny in feliks.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  49.9 KB

That's an amazing photo of the duckling on the cat! Going back to Brooke's photo of her cat on a tractor, here is a photo of our beloved Puce on a tractor. She adored going on a tractor, or even a car for that matter...
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Animals have souls, too! Free support for anyone grieving the passing of a beloved pet
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Photography is great hobby indeed, especially you aim to catch such precious moments! Johnny is good model.. :D

WOW - I'm Loving the Pictures.... OK Here is Ying and Yang, actually Peaches and Noel.... We lost Peaches this Feb of 2012.... Noel has since adopted us as her buddies now that peaches is not around...

From My memorial page of peaches:
    http://purrrfectpets.com/peaches.htm

I like your photos, it's amazing how every animal has different personality! And thank you for the compliments!

That is a cool picture of a duckling sitting on Johnny. I just shared it on Animal Forum's FaceBook page.

Thanks for posting.