Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello! It's time for me to introduce myself and my animals. I'm an animal lover, so i have a few pets at home. I love having them, taking care of them and spending time with them. First, i think i have to mention my dog, sadly she is not with us anymore. Her name was Fabija, she was a Dobermann and i really loved her. We got her in a year of 2000 and she was with us 10 years to 2010, when she passed away because of her age. I practically grew up with her. I miss her a lot even if there is 3 years since she died. I have never got over it. She was an important part of my life. Here is a photo of her:
    Name:  DSC_0453.JPG
Views: 57
Size:  54.5 KB

Now i have a couple of other pets that i adore. First there is a 9 year old cat Johnny and 8 year old cat Lucky. They love to cuddle and i love being with them:
    Name:  john.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  23.8 KBName:  luc.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  31.4 KB

I have two drakes too, their names are Dexter and Beti and they are really mischievous drakes :)
    Name:  db.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  26.6 KB

I have a company of two mice too, the white one is Pikachu and the brown one is Casper.

I have two fish too and since yesterday we also have quail and they are really cute but there is not enough space for photos anymore :)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Hello!

There is Casper and a quail (there was not enough space in previous post) :)

Name:  cas.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  90.3 KB
    Name:  prep.JPG
Views: 55
Size:  74.6 KB

Delightful photos! It seems like you have a lovely garden, too.
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Animals have souls, too! Free support for anyone grieving the passing of a beloved pet

Great pics. Welcome to Animal Forum.

I love your pictures!!! Welcome! Look forward to more....

Welcome to the forum!

Aaaw, you have rats, how are they as pets?

Are they social?

I have a gerbil myself, but it never wants to hang out with me. Was thinking of getting regular pet rats later on