Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Red face Hello, my name is Letizia

I am 29 years old. I live in Venice, Italy.
    :D
    Currently I have no pets, because I live in an apartment with other people that I don't know.
    I am planning to rent a new apartment from September so that I will adopt a little black cat.

In this forum I want discuss animal right issues.
    My thesis degree will be on animal rights.
    I am interested in particular in discussing about animal experimentation.

And I hope to find good suggestion on the rearing of cats and other animals.

Letizia

Re: Hello, my name is Letizia

A warm welcome to the forum! I'm sure that others will pass by soon to greet you.

Hello Letizia, Even warmer welcome to the Animal Forum.. Glad to have you here!

Hello Letizia,
    I am Jessi from Florida, and I want to wish you luck and success in your strife for animal rights. I am pleased to see people standing up for animals who are unable to voice their opinions or fight for themselves. I look forward to seeing the actions you are taking in your degree process, and please post updates to your own progress and achievements. I am sure lots of us would like to stay in the loop. Feel free to also visit my website to post any current events or major animal issues that you may come across, or look up some information as well. www.animalearthessence.com We are constantly trying to ensure the most current information available is accessible to every animal lover around! Thanks for sharing with us!

Jessi

dr ciobotaru ionel veterinar

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessJessi View Post
    Hello Letizia,
    I am Jessi from Florida, and I want to wish you luck and success in your strife for animal rights. I am pleased to see people standing up for animals who are unable to voice their opinions or fight for themselves. I look forward to seeing the actions you are taking in your degree process, and please post updates to your own progress and achievements. I am sure lots of us would like to stay in the loop. Feel free to also visit my website to post any current events or major animal issues that you may come across, or look up some information as well. www.animalearthessence.com We are constantly trying to ensure the most current information available is accessible to every animal lover around! Thanks for sharing with us!

Jessi
    dr ciobotaru ionel ,medic veterinar 0744 272 634

Welcome to the Animal Forum Letizia :)

Welcome to the forum, dear Letizia.