Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Interactive dog toy + Giveaway

Does anyone know about Go-Go Dog Pal? Well, I found this remote control interactive dog toy while searching for dog giveaway. According to the manufacturer this dog chasing toy has top speed of 25mph, which sounds amazing. Go-Go Dog Pal is as cute to look at by humans as it is fun to chase by dogs. And the good news is that Go-Go Dog Pal is currently hosting a giveaway, offering limited-time opportunity to get this remote control dog toy for FREE. You only need to like Go-Go Dog Pals Facebook Page and post a picture of your dog on their wall and tell why you should win it.

Re: Interactive dog toy + Giveaway

Someone posted this not too long ago. Might want to join in on the posts there.

http://www.animalforum.com/showthrea...ew-chasing-toy

Maybe I'm too suspicious - but this looks like a disguised advertising attempt! (Not David Scott's original thread, though)

Yes I know what you mean.... but at least abigail did not post a link... I'm not to concerned as long as the topic is about dogs. But yet will keep a watchful eye, Ha!

yes, i have some idea about dog toys, as per my opinion, I have one pet and I recently purchased one toy is a combination of a bone, ball, and sticks in one. It is totally safe, can be recycled and above all durable. It is one of the most popular of dog toys, and is just one among a host of other similar toys found online poshpuppyboutique They come in a variety of sizes and colours and are reasonable in price.Thank you