Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Kota with her new chasing toy

Hello DavidScott... please pm me if you have any posts that need to be approved. Sorry for the delay, I have been very busy with work these days and all five of us owners have been dealing with life's issues in general. The spammers hit every day and it takes about 1/2 hour of my time to daily clean them all off. I try and visit here everyday but lately have been skipping a day or so due to a work overload lately.

LPC thanks for the emails on the spam you catch! I do miss them once in a while.... You should be glad you don't see all the moderated spam I have to rid the system of everyday.

And finally... Kota is a great looking dog there!!!

Talking Re: Kota with her new chasing toy

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Hello DavidScott... please pm me if you have any posts that need to be approved. Sorry for the delay, I have been very busy with work these days and all five of us owners have been dealing with life's issues in general. The spammers hit every day and it takes about 1/2 hour of my time to daily clean them all off. I try and visit here everyday but lately have been skipping a day or so due to a work overload lately.

LPC thanks for the emails on the spam you catch! I do miss them once in a while.... You should be glad you don't see all the moderated spam I have to rid the system of everyday.

And finally... Kota is a great looking dog there!!!
    Thanks for your consideration!!!

Clearly a well loved dog, having good fun in the park with her toy. She didn't try to bite it, I see!....

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    Clearly a well loved dog, having good fun in the park with her toy. She didn't try to bite it, I see!....
    She tried to bite it at first meet, but she failed due to toy's sturdy chassis. Now she is having great fun.

Your girl is pretty beautiful. That go-go dog pal toy seems interesting!!

I heard this Go-Go Dog Pal remote controlled toy with my friend and he shows me this toy. Anyway, I think your dog really likes her new toy.

This toy is much more fun for owners when controlling it :D I should get it for my dog and me