Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kota with her new chasing toy

Kota is looking pretty happy with her new interactive dog toy called Go-Go Dog Pals...Name:  524158_558940924146446_654302991_n.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  66.3 KB

Re: Kota with her new chasing toy

Nice looking dog! Not sure about the toy...

Quote Originally Posted by LPC View Post
    Nice looking dog! Not sure about the toy...
    It's a remote-controlled chasing toy for dogs..!
    Last edited by davidscott; 04-29-2013 at 05:20 AM.

Have you got a video of your dog playing with it? My dog was happy playing with mineral water bottles!

Have you got a video of your dog playing with it? My dog was happy playing with mineral water bottles!

I have posted the video of Kota chasing her new Go-Go Dog Pal, but the video went to approval. Hope it will approve soon.

I hope so, too. The previous owner allowed the forum to be over-run with spammers. I wrote to her several times, but merely got a reply that she wasn't concerned and was selling the site. Fortunately, the new owners are preventing spammers and seem to care genuinely about animals.

I hope so, too. The previous owner allowed the forum to be over-run with spammers. I wrote to her several times, but merely got a reply that she wasn't concerned and was selling the site. Fortunately, the new owners are preventing spammers and seem to care genuinely about animals.
    That's fine, but taking so much time for approval is not good.

I haven't seen the owners on here for quite a while - but David the moderator appears regularly. I'm the moderator of a different animal forum and log in several times a day!

Meanwhile checkout some more pics...Name:  529025_10200403691868576_91449857_n.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  57.3 KB