Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Dog performing quickly stunts

This great community Greetings from Bogotá, Colombia. I want to share with you these images of a bitch very remarkable for his athletic ability.

Re: Dog performing quickly stunts

Very impressive video! Incredible jumps and, while other members of his species may be afraid off, he has gone all the way of performance. These talented dogs will blow you away as they perform. It has become an YouTube hit after performing a variety of stunts.

that's so cool how to teach your dog how to do that :rolleyes:

Blog Entries

Wow! That is some speedy dog! A Border Collie by the look of her. And that agility course is a perfect thing for a Border Collie. She is a beautiful, athletic girl. That was a treat to watch!

Wow, i wish mine would do this. The energy is incredible plus its awesome exercise for your dog.

Wow! Really awesome video, I like this, I have a pet also and I am really very conscious about her running and health.
    Last edited by LPC; 03-14-2018 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Commercial mention removed