Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: General

General

hi I am new tothis forum,and have trouble with mythreads.Yesterday started a new thread,but it isnt showing,is there a time lapse,I then put itin again.I noticed that there was a Subscription showing to control panel doI need to do anything else besides typing the thread and posting have managed to get threads on before,but by luck,I am a techno idiot. So can someone point me in the right direction crystalgirl

Re: General

Hello Crystal - I did not see any posts from yesterday of yours also. Did it have any advertising links in it?
    I do know your other posts are working fine. If you can remember what you posted try posting it again today. Possibly it just got lost in cyberspace.... a very fuzzy space these days.

Re: General

I believe that posts that are not published time out after a certain time frame (I would think around 1-2 hours)...

I know this from a couple other forums, I tend to copy my posts if I have been sitting idle for too long just to be sure..