Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: horses

horses

hello in new to animal forum , i have a qh and all i do is trail ride, joesph is his name hes a bay one white sock and a blaze, about 14 yrs and 14-1 hands.

Re: horses

I love trail riding!

Got some pictures of Joseph? :)

My wife and I owned horses for about three or four years. I found out that I was just not that compatible with riding the horses. They were sort of green broke and I cold never find the clutch or brakes on them. One had an automatic accelerator when heading back home, so I had to tire him out by running him up a steep hill behind my house and then walking him back down three or four times, and then I would have a real relaxing ride with him.

I Love Trail Riding. No, I Dont Have A Horse, But My Friends Let Me Come Over And Ride/Exercise Them b/c They Don't. I Love To Trail Ride As Well As Ride In A Field. It Feels Amazing To Get Out There And Gallop And Just Full-Out Run!
    If I Get A Horse, He'd Be A Shire Horse, Light And Dark Grey And I'd Call Him ShadowClad, But I Love Bay Horses And Palomino. Hey, Try To Get Out There And Ride In A Field Or Something. It's Amazing.