Register

Welcome to Animal Forum. The Web's best online community for Pet and Animal Lovers.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Lets See Yer Doggies Guys!!!

Here's my 2. I have another but I don't have a picture of him. The grey one is a Weimaraner and she is called Tia, the brown one is a German Shorthaired Pointer and she is called Tasha and the other one I don't have a picture of is a black Whippet called Cash. We use cash for hunting as he is used for hunting because of his speed.

Here is my 2 Tasha and Tia.

Thanks

Beth

P.S- the top one was called Dare but she is dead now due to her getting knocked down. It was a very very sad loss as she was a great companionship to us
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by xAnimalLoverx12; 12-12-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Re: Lets See Yer Doggies Guys!!!

Real Cute!!! :)

I love this kind of dogs

nic..pic so nice

this is my 2 months old puppy :)Attachment 389

Quote Originally Posted by xAnimalLoverx12 View Post
    Here's my 2. I have another but I don't have a picture of him. The grey one is a Weimaraner and she is called Tia, the brown one is a German Shorthaired Pointer and she is called Tasha and the other one I don't have a picture of is a black Whippet called Cash. We use cash for hunting as he is used for hunting because of his speed.

Here is my 2 Tasha and Tia.

Thanks

Beth

P.S- the top one was called Dare but she is dead now due to her getting knocked down. It was a very very sad loss as she was a great companionship to us
    What beautiful dogs. And they all have such expressive faces! Full of character.
    All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
    If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
    And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
    http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

Nice Pictures:) ! I like such type of dogs because of these black shiny hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Yar Dabbagh View Post
    this is my 2 months old puppy :)Attachment 389
    The doggies are so cute :) And also Yar, your attachments are not showing up properly.

Hatchling

Here is our boy Simba. We rescued him from Louisianna, and he is just the best. Not a mean bone in his body, and now he has started singing every night when I play harmonica (his singing is much better than my playing!).
    Name:  Sim2.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  18.8 KB

If you want to see him in action, here is a short video of him singing to his heart's content!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74VFKZtJzKw

Hope you enjoy his show.

Here are a couple more pictures of our boy.

Name:  Sim3.jpg
Size:  31.4 KBName:  Sim1.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  30.7 KB

Hatchling

Here is our boy Simba. We rescued him from Louisianna, and he is just the best. Not a mean bone in his body, and now he has started singing every night when I play harmonica (his singing is much better than my playing!).
Size:  18.8 KB

If you want to see him in action, here is a short video of him singing to his heart's content!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74VFKZtJzKw

Hope you enjoy his show.

Here are a couple more pictures of our boy.

Views: 25

Hatchling

Here is our pit Simba.

Views: 24
Size:  18.8 KBWe also have a cattledog, Banjo. Both are rescues that we adopted. Simba is the singer in the family and sings along with the harmonica! He loves it and can't get enough. Here is a short clip of his voice- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74VFKZtJzKw

Views: 64
Views: 23
    Last edited by pitlovr; 02-05-2014 at 05:19 PM. Reason: redundant